2016. január 9., szombat

I just ordered the 2016 Erin Condren Planner!! (ENG-HUN post)

Hello,

There are times in the year when all of us just feel like we MUST start organizing our lives, our plans and we just must start dreaming and putting those dreams on paper.

Now that we just started the new year, I felt it was the right moment to purchase a new planner and start 2016 properly documenting my goals and actions I wanted to achieve.

I have to admit I am a huge fan of Hello Kitty branded stuff and I used to have 2 consecutive years their annual HK agenda which I loved with the lovely stickers, ziplock kind-of extra pockets and other hidden treasures, however I also thought I needed a change and I wanted to find something a bit more inspirational and a little bit more grown-up (how awful that sound right? lol), especially now that I am a month away from my 35th Bday.

I actually could not believe my eyes when I found some videos about the Erin Condren Life Planner, it was literally love at first sight..
I just couldn't stopped watching others organizing their EC Planner, decorating it with the cutest stickers, sticky notes and colouring each page to perfection.
Nevertheless to say, I ordered mine in the Watercolor Shine design and also dropped to my cart a few additional stuff, which I am so excited to show more about!!

I think getting a great and inspiring organizer and planner is a MUST for this 2016. It just seems to make the Dreaming and action taking process much more fun and energizing. If you feel the same, I can just recommend you this Planner, which you can purchase here: http://www.erincondren.com/lifeplanner

 A tip: if you fill out the survey they offer you, you will receive a cupon code for 15% off!!!!
The usual discount codes are 10% so the survey one is really a good deal.

Here is what I ordered (photo from the website):


Let me know what you think :) I will leave a few pictures of my new planner after the Hungarian translation of this article.

Kisses, Darla

Vannak olyan pillanatok az évben, amikor mindannyiunkban felbuzdul a tervezési vágy, amikor megállíthatatlanul azt érezzük, hogy itt az ideje annak, hogy legyen végre egy RENDES határidőnaplónk amiben minden kis apró részletét megtervezhetjük és megálmodhatjuk.

Most, hogy január elejét írjuk, ez egy megfelelő pillanatnak tűnt számomra is arra, hogy mintegy Újévi fogadalmaim betartása érdekében szükségem volt egy megfelelő tervezőre.

Megvallom őszintén, hatalmas fanja vagyok a Hello Kitty naptáraknak, füzetkéknek, és régebben már kétszer is megvásároltam az éves hivatalos határidőnaplót amit imádtam sztikerestül, zsebecskéstül és főleg a szinei és infantilitása miatt.

Így 35 felé viszont (és főleg hogy végre saját magamat is komolyabban vegyem egy kicsivel :), megakadt a szemem egy youtube videon a minap, és felfedeztem magamnak az Erin Condren Life Plannereket. VÉGEM lett.

Még aznap megnéztem vagy 30 különböző videót, és egyből beszippantott a határidőnaplóban rejlő, számomra teljesen új lehetőségeket rejtő CSODA.
Innentől már nem volt megállás, az impulzív shopper létemet nem meghazuttolva egyből meg is rendeltem.

Akit érdekel, itt megrendelheti: http://www.erincondren.com/lifeplanner

Azt megigérhetem, hogy ahogy megérkezik, készíteni fogok róla fotókat és megosztom majd Veletek is a tapasztalataimat. Az biztos hogy unatkozni nem fogok vele :D nagyon inspirálónak találom, és egy ilyen rohanó világban mint a miénk, bizony elkél hogy a mindennapokat átgondolva képesek legyünk egy motiváló, színes világot vizualizálni magunknak. Ebben lesz nagy segítségemre ez a planner :)


Csok, Darla

More pictures here (source: google)



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése